Often a business owner will ask me to explain what “attraction marketing” is and how they could effectively use it for growing their business. From my own experience, attraction marketing is what’s missing in the way most businesses are run, whether it’s online or offline.
Stop and think how different life would be if you weren’t doing the following:
- Pressuring family and friends to buy whatever product or service you’re selling
- Hosting meetings at your home or that of others you’re recruiting
- Giving launch parties
- Handing out business cards to people who aren’t even asking for one
- Spending your days making cold calls asking people if they’re open to having a side-business to generate more income.
With Attraction Marketing you spend your time creating content because the marketing system automates the exposure to your products and/or services, as well as the buying process. Your time is freed up so that you can enjoy a personal life.
I’m going to tell you how it works so you don’t have to spend a ton of time like I did, trying to figure it all out.
Let’s compare Traditional Marketing, which is now considered “old school,” with Attraction Marketing:
Traditional Marketing Methods:
- Make phone calls and/or send messages to all prospects inviting them to
- Attend your next home party or meeting
- Watch a video
- Listen to an audio recording
- Log onto and attend a webinar or
- Engage with some type of exposure tool regarding the opportunity
- Pester them to death until they give in and engage with your exposure tool
- Spend time making sure they either: Watch the video or
- Schedule a home meeting/party, inviting their family and friends.
- Follow-up on a continual basis until your prospects cave in and say “yes.”
- Pester and beg your down line to: Keep their account and auto-ship active
- Do all the same things you’re doing to grow their business
The result is that your family and friends will distance themselves from you because they no longer want to be pestered, or because they only joined to shut you up.
Attraction Marketing Methods:
- Create and post interesting engaging content that keeps people coming back for more.
- Go online and like/comment/follow others who have similar interests.
- Your leads or prospects will view your profile and add their email to your “list” because they’re interested.
- They are automatically led through your online exposure process so they can ultimately buy whatever product or service you’re selling.
- You are paid on a continual basis and it just builds and builds!
Which marketing method makes the most sense to you?
It’s clear to me that Attraction Marketing is far easier than Traditional Marketing and a lot more effective. MY BUSINESS GROWS WHILE I’M SPENDING TIME ENJOYING MY LIFE.
For Attraction Marketing to work, you must actively ENGAGE ONLINE on social media sites with people involved in your niche(s), people who would be interested in what you have to offer. This way they will voluntarily add themselves to your list, which enables you to stay in contact and follow-up with them on a regular basis. By being engaging and offering content that has value to then, they will ultimately buy what you’re selling.
For me to sell my product(s), I target people involved in network marketing, those who have a home-based business, and traditional business owners. I actively engage with these people on a daily basis. Attraction Marketing would work very well for you too, as long as you stay engaged with your audience and provide them with something of value.
You probably want to know how to take your list of warm prospects, people that you’ve been engaging with on various social media sites and turn them into loyal fans, but mostly how to convert them into repeat buyers, even if your list isn’t that large.
The answer is something I’ve been saying . . . PROVIDE CONTENT THAT HAS VALUE!
Ask yourself these two questions each and every time you plan on posting something:
- Why would my followers be interested in this content/post?
- Does this content/post add value to their business/life in one way or another?
If the answer you get is “NO” to either question, then DO NOT POST IT!
The more interesting, engaging and valuable your content/posts are, and the more often you post, the more apt you are to build a following of people interested in doing business with you.
Here are some examples of what you might post:
- Inspirational and motivational content
- Lifestyle articles of interest
- Photos of you doing things or just hanging with friends
- Entertaining videos
- Sharing the videos/posts of others and adding your own comments
- Interviews with interesting, newsworthy, successful people
When deciding what to post ask, “What’s in it for them?” If you can define that, then post it. Don’t forget that you are getting paid for the degree of value you offer the marketplace.
If you are involved in network or affiliate marketing, or have a home-based business, you can wave GOODBYE to all those cold calls, home meetings and unwanted business cards.
Think about the ease of having an online exposure system that can automatically attract new prospects, generate leads that create sales for you. This would mean your business could thrive while you enjoyed a robust personal life.
You are welcome to have a look at the system I use. I looked far and wide in my quest to find the best marketing system, spending thousands of dollars and countless hours searching out the right marketing system that would help me succeed online. And this Attraction Marketing System is far more effective than I had even hoped for. I will give you all the information you need to SUCCEED ONLINE. I will teach you how you can have a thriving business, one that is totally automated and will generate a solid residual income for you
I look forward to working with you so that you too can become an online success!